- Successfully defended Complaint by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors to revoke a contractor’s license for more than twenty different violations, resulting in complete dismissal of charges and payment by the ROC of attorney’s fees incurred in the defense.
- Six figure settlement for man who sustained a facial laceration in a motor-vehicle crash.
- Six figure settlement for neck and back injuries sustained in a motor-vehicle crash by a woman with pre-existing injuries.
- Trial verdict in favor of contractor against a homeowner for refusing to pay the contractor’s invoice.
- Successfully defended complaint filed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors by a homeowner for allegedly faulty construction.
- “I have been a contractor for over 20 years and never had a problem getting paid for my work. When I did, I hired James. James not only defended a complaint that the owner filed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, but he filed a lawsuit against the owner to recover what was owed to me. We won at trial and I am finally going to get paid what I am owed. James was a very competent attorney and his fees were very reasonable. ” – John.
- “We put over ten thousand dollars in escrow as a deposit on a home. When the purchase fell through, the seller tried to keep the entire deposit. James filed a claim against the homeowner and aggressively pursued the claim on our behalf. James ended up getting the entire deposit back for us, even though the seller claimed that we owed them more money. I was very impressed with James’ knowledge of the law and accurate advice.” – Steve