James D. Sparks – Associate
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- James graduated from Arizona State University with a B.S. in Finance. He was a financial advisor at a large mutual fund company for about a year and then left to study law.
- James graduated from Phoenix School of law with a J.D. in 2010 and immediately began practicing in the field of civil litigation, with a focus on construction law.
- James has represented numerous plaintiffs and defendants in commercial contract disputes. He has represented numerous professional license holders before the Arizona Office of Administrative hearings. He is admitted to both the State and Federal Court in Arizona. He is a member of the construction law section of the bar.
- James was born in Phoenix, Arizona, where he now resides with his wife. He enjoys camping, hunting and long distance running.
- Arizona, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2010
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. – 2005
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona Construction Law Section
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association (Former)